Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Project: Computer Construction

I have a new project. I am going to build my own desktop computer!

It's going to look that amazing
I have a feeling my blog posts are just going to get that much more nerdier the more I accept the greatness that is technology.

The plan is to use this computer to be able to run multiple virtual machines on it in order to practice networking and run different operating systems on them just so I can get amazing computer skills on something better than my three year old laptop. Can someone say quad-core baby?

Either way, I'll keep you up to date on the project under the computer construction category just so you can see what I did to make it a pretty cool device.

Have fun and we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment